:: All Competitive Exam Resources

:: Nice Place For an Ad, Huh?Advertise Here

Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2013

Organization Name :- Himachal Pradesh PSC

Website :-www.hp.gov.in

Name of the Post :- Various vacancies

No. of Vacancies :-186

  • Medical Officer (General Wing) (MBBS) Class-I - 69
  • Drugs Inspector Class-II - 06
  • Lecturer in Civil Engineering (Polytechnic), Class-I - 10
  • Lecturer in Electrical Engineering - 07
  • Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering - 08
  • Lecturer in Electronics & Communication Engineering - 02
  • Lecturer in Pharmacy (Pharmacology), Class-I - 01
  • Lecturer (Mechanical Engineering) Class-I - 01
  • Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Class-I - 31
  • Assistant Engineer (IT), Class-I - 02
  • Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-I - 08
  • Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Class-I - 02
  • Accounts Officer, Class-I - 01
  • Assistant Town Planner, Class-I (Gazetted) - 07
  • Planning Officer, Class-I - 01
  • Sr. Planning Draughtsman, Class-II - 01
  • Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-I (Gazetted) - 01
  • Assistant Director (Physics & Ballistic), Class-I (Gazetted) - 01
  • Assistant District Attorney, Class-I - 20
  • Geologist, Class-I (Gazetted) - 01
  • Law Officer, Class-II (Gazetted) - 01
  • Assistant Director of Factories (Chemical) Class-I - 01
  • Radiation Safety Officer, (Radiotherapy) Class-I (Gazetted) - 01
  • Homeopathic Medical Officer, Class-I (Gazetted) - 03

Job Description :- 
  • Himachal Pradesh PSC Hiring Diploma willing and qualified job hunters through HPPSC Recruitment 2013 notification to recruit for the posts of Medical vacancies.
  • Job seekers who want to make their career in HPPSC then they are required to send application form online. 
Qualification :-Please See Official notification

Age Limit :-
Eligible candidate’s age must be not exceeding 45 years as on 01st January 2013. Age relaxation will be applied as per government rules.

Selection Procedure :-
Selection of the candidates is based on the viva-voice test / Screening Test / written examination and interview.

Application Fee :-
Candidates have to pay of Rs 400/- as application fee for General Category candidates and Rs 100/- for SC / ST / OBC category candidates.  

Last Date :-  11th November 2013

How to Apply :-
The interested applicants will have to fill HPPSC online application form from www.hp.gov.in .fill up form with mandatory information. Application form should submit online on or before 11th November 2013.

Official notification :-Download

Do you like this post? Please link back to this post by copying one of the codes below.

URL: HTML link code: BB link code:

0 comments:

Post a Comment